Friday, October 09, 2009

The Healer

She came to me in my dreams,
Like an angel,she had wings.
She smiled at me and waved her wand
And took me to a magic-land.


She knew my name,she knew my heart
She knew how it had been torn apart
She knew the wounds that scarred my mind.
She knew the past,I have left behind


She held my hand and spread her wings
She took me high where fairies sing
The songs that kings felt lucky to hear
Wiped my mind of sadness and fear.


Then all of a sudden she left my hand
Cindrella’s time was up for the night
I returned back to Reality Land
Ready once more to enter the fight.

9 comments:

eddie said...

Then all of a sudden she left my hand
Cindrella’s time was up for the night
I returned back to Reality Land
Ready once more to enter the fight.

thats the reality of life dude... u hav to accept it whether u like it or not.. nice one bro.. kip it up..

adidas said...

"I returned back to Reality Land
Ready once more to enter the fight."
this portrays the reality where fantasy fails to exist.very well written and nice work..

Soumya said...

ohh.....its so true!!..."Then all of a sudden she left my hand /
Cindrella’s time was up for the night /
I returned back to Reality Land /
Ready once more to enter the fight."....[if u know what i mean!! :D]

Soumya said...

This is true for every other person!!..U see someone in your drmz...and then she fades away...Great work...!!!! kudos!!

Ankit said...

1st thngs first..u r gettin way good wid poetry..u knw dis is y i told u not to stop blogging..writing comes naturally to u..
awesum post..touches several chords..n d feeling of d touch lingers..loved it

Anonymous said...

thanks everyone...for the kind comments....much much appreciated....

atindriyo said...

trembling tingle of the sleepless night ....
this is THE poem, man.... this is IT....

Soumya said...

This is your best poem.....hats off!!

Smoke, weed, novels and maths said...

nice.

incidentally the poem fits perfectly with 1 of my favourite song lyrics. U can totally sing the poem in the tune of the song- seasons in the sun by westlife.rwo